28.10.05

Hanging with my 'iwi

I've spent the last couple of weeks in NZ dealing with visas and officialdom, crashing with my family here and generally getting underfoot. The weather in Cambridge has been just beautiful, so I've been enjoying tea on the terrace and all kinds of home-baked goodies from Aunty Norma's kitchen. There is also a litter of seven boisterous boxers in residence here, for my own personal amusement - cue lots of cute dog pictures!
....these are not just average pooches, these are dogs with pedigree. Paul is a certified breeder and these puppies could one day be champion show dogs..........though at the moment, much of the excitement for the day revolves around playing with new and wonderful things in the garden, and making sure that there's a plentiful supply of fresh meat and milk! Which is tiring enough in itself...

No comments: