10.5.09

Welcome Grace Isabella Claridge!



On May 4th around 2pm GMT Grace Isabella Claridge was born in a hospital in Belgium, far away from us here in Rurutu, but still my brother and his growing family remain in our hearts and minds. I am now an aunty for the second time (on my side of the family) and Matotea has a new cousin (that makes a total of eight first cousins now...). Congratulations to everyone!

She was a wee thing at just 2.3kg, but by all accounts she's doing well and growing fast.

It's just another little reminder of the big change that we're expecting in the next few months. I'm still feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension about the whole thing......particularly as we are enjoying a dose of double-trouble toddlers at the moment. I have a friend and colleague staying here for a few days, with her daughter, who is just a few weeks younger than Matotea - it's a lot of fun, but also a lot of work!!!!

No comments: