30.3.10

Where are they now? Crissy


My dear friend Crissy has left CA and her postdoc position studying deep sea squid behaviour, in favor of a position in the real world, promoting marine conservation, out there in the frontlines.
I'd love to know more about what Crissy's up to, but as always, she's extremely busy.....what I do know is that she's based in Bali, Indonesia working for Conservation International. Which involves all kinds of exciting fieldwork, such as flying ultralights through flocks of hornbills, for example!

I'm confident that we'll manage to catch up at some point, but until then I'll just make do with just knowing that she's out there somewhere doing her thing...

1 comment:

Mucktopus said...

Crissy is in Bali, missing you Elin and stalking your awesome blog! Tomorrow I'm off to Raja Ampat for the next three weeks- so skype me in late may or early June? I miss you!