5.4.12

Easter Hols

The long Easter holidays have kicked off with a big rush - this last week we were turning at full tilt with 13 guests (unlucky for some, but we don't mind!). The Easter weekend is going to be slightly less jam packed, but not much, so it's all hands on deck! I've enlisted my little helpers in the baking - together we manage to cobble together a rather respectable guava tart - which is great because this year we have guavas coming out of our ears! The girls make for a pretty crack pastry making team, though I do have to surrender a good quantity of our left over bits of pastry to Matotea and Heimana's personal mud-pie/grass tart projects (not yet perfected for the guest menu I hasten to add!).....this coming week I'm hoping to have a few moments for a few fun easter projects, not sure if I'm quite up to egg-painting, but maybe some brioche wouldn't be a bad idea, watch this space......

No comments: