9.10.12

The chaos continues....but in a good way!

September has given way to October, the weather is slowly warming up. The whales are still here in abundance. I spotted a dozen between my home and the local store last sunday - now don't tell me that's not exceptional! I really can't get over it, this year is incredible. We've hit the ground running since the salon, so not too much time to breathe, just enough time to put my poor aching pregnant lady legs up for a day or two!



But it's all good, I've been indulging in awesome sea-salt and monoi body scrubs, thanks to Ashlee's great idea and I get the odd well needed massage if I play my cards right! We've also been blessed with a great group of guests recently, including Amber a friend for the girls and her grandma Thi an avid cook, originally from Vietnam with lots of great original culinary suggestions to inspire me.

As well as tattie Dana, making her annual migration (though this year it was so much fun that she's back for a second round in a few days time!! I can't wait)....
......she'll be here for Mato's birthday.......it's going to be a fabulous, fabulous fishy surprise.....

And how about this for home-grown deliciousness, an excellent tropical dessert that I've perfectioned this month (if I do say so myself), a papaya, banana and strawberry coconut-crumble (beat that with 100% homegrown fruits and nuts), served with a lashing of coconut milk - every bit as yummy as it looks!

No comments: